Ready to build your career in a rapidly growing company? You’ve come to the right place.
We are Situ.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
We have a fantastic opportunity for Account Executives to join different departments within our busy and growing Sales Team. If you have a collaborative work ethic, a positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
The role of Account Executive forms part of SITU’s busy Sales Team, offering our clients a worldwide network of approved and assured serviced apartments in key business destinations.
As Account Executive you will be part of a team responsible for supporting the Account Managers and Senior Account Managers within SITU, providing new and retained clients and guests with serviced apartment quotes around the world in a timely and accurate fashion.
Speaking to our extensive supply-chain, you will find the best rates and availability in line with customer requirement, make bookings and ensure a smooth stay for your guest, whatever their needs are, in line with clear targets.
- Exceptional enquiry and booking management
- Maximise all opportunities to develop and nurture new and existing relationships (clients, suppliers, colleagues etc.)
- Meet or exceed KPI’s and revenue targets
- Follow and support company policies and procedures
- This list is not exhaustive but covers most of what is expected. You will be expected to perform different tasks as required, in line with SITU overall business strategies
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Upholding of company values
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Adaptable to the needs of the business
- Continually seek personal and professional development
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbally and written
- Commercially astute
- Confident with IT to include Microsoft Office products and CRMs