Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in a rapidly growing company? You’ve come to the right place.
We are Situ.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Credit and Risk Manager within our Finance Team.
As Credit and Risk Manager, you will be responsible for Situ's processes regarding incoming payments and organising a credit control strategy to ensure payments are received promptly and efficiently. Coaching and mentoring the Finance team is a crucial aspect of the role including distributing workload and working on appraisals and KPIs. You will be helping to increase commercial relationships with the customer base and internal stakeholders, and working daily to bring about more effective processes and procedures to help prioritise the liquidity of Situ.
→ AAT qualified or above desirable, however, QBE will be considered.
→ Organising, planning, and implementing credit control strategy.
→ Maintaining accurate records and providing accurate management information.
→ Ensuring cash collection processes are being followed.
→ Assist in developing and optimising credit control processes and procedures.
→ Completion of the onboarding process for customer's credit and approving or denying it, based on the approval matrix.
→ Proactively monitor credit limits across the customer base, and highlight any concerns to the business.
→ Coaching and mentoring existing staff within the team from motivation, development, monitoring workloads and ensuring the continued development of their skills and career paths.
→ Development and production of reporting around debt positions etc.
→ Escalation for distressed accounts where necessary.
→ Develop commercial relationships with the customer base and internal stakeholders.
→ Work within the agreed credit control structure and processes, prioritising the liquidity of the business through efficient and effective credit control.
→ This list is not exhaustive but covers most of what is expected. You will be expected to perform different tasks as required, in line with Situ's overall business strategies
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- The upholding of company values
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Adaptable to the needs of the business
- Continually seek personal and professional development
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbally and written
- Commercially astute
- Confident with IT to include Microsoft Office products and CRMs
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- 27 days of holiday per year (including two reset days) plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Opportunity to take part in the company bonus scheme
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid working.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!