Are you from a housekeeping, cleaning or customer service background and ready to build your career in a rapidly growing company? Then make Situ your next move! We have a fabulous opportunity for a part-time Facilities Assistant.
You’ll work in a buzzy and fast paced space with a great bunch of people and in a company that genuinely cares about you and your success as an individual, both at work and outside of it. There’s the opportunity to take part in employee-led committees and their events such as Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, or Sustainability – not to mention our regular fun work get-togethers.
We are Situ – an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation from Bangkok to Berlin with our HQ in amazing Exeter. We work with a portfolio of large international corporate clients in a variety of sectors, from insurance, to film and television, to banking, and focus on delivering a blended booking experience through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
So if you have a collaborative work ethic, a positive outlook, high levels of motivation, and are looking for an exciting new opportunity and a great company culture, then we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch today and slide into your next role at Situ (literally – we have an office slide)!
As Facilities Assistant you will play a pivotal part in ensuring the Situ headquarters achieve and maintain high standards of cleanliness and order. Working closely with the Experience Manager, you will take pride in providing a 5-star office experience for internal and external stakeholders utilising exceptional communicative and organisational skills to become an integral member of the team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
→ Ensuring the office achieves and retains high levels of cleanliness and order across all spaces
→ Assisting with the smooth running and upkeep of the facilities, creating a welcoming space for employees and visitors
→ Regularly communicating with the wider team to continue striving for the best service provision
→ Upholding the expectations of a trusted keyholder
→ Supporting in the setup of meetings and events
→ Liaising with the Experience Manager regarding stock control and rotation
→ Occasional light maintenance work
→ Ad hoc project work as required
This list is not exhaustive but covers most of what is expected. You’ll be required to perform different tasks as needed, in line with Situ’s overall business strategy.
What a Situ person looks like
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Upholding of company values.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Adaptable to the needs of the business.
- Continually seeking personal and professional development.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbally and written.
- Commercially astute.
Benefits of working at Situ
- 27 days of holiday per year (including two reset days) plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- The chance to take part in employee-led committees and their events.
- Private health insurance.
- Opportunity to take part in the company bonus scheme,
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- Length of service sabbaticals.
- Quarterly reward experiences.
- Opportunities to travel.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!
To become a valued part of our dynamic and friendly team please download the application form, fill it in and send it with your covering letter to [email protected].