We are Situ.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Due to rapid expansion, we have an exciting opportunity to join our Sales team as Guest Care Executive.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, and high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
The role of Guest Care Executive forms part of Situ’s busy Sales Team, ensuring our clients and guests receive a seamless journey throughout all stages of their reservation process.
As a Guest Care Executive, you will support your team to finalise the last stages of our Client’s booking process, you will be responsible for ensuring our guests have a full understanding of their upcoming reservation details and arrival process; whilst also ensuring our guests receive the best experience possible throughout their stay.
Being the first point of contact for our guests’ queries and concerns, you will liaise with our global supply chain to ensure the very best experience for your guests, whatever their needs are.
- Arrange each guests check-in promptly in line with Situ’s KPI
- Monitor and allocate emails within the Situ shared inbox
- Support the team in offering our Clients a ‘hassle-free’ booking process
- Offer exceptional customer service to our Clients, Guests, and Suppliers at all times
- Work with Suppliers to resolve any issues that occur during a Guest’s reservation
- Additional administrative duties as required
- Maximise all opportunities to develop and nurture new and existing relationships (clients, suppliers, colleagues etc.)
- Follow and support company policies and procedures
- This list is not exhaustive but covers most of what is expected. You will be expected to perform different tasks as required, in line with Situ overall business strategies
General Responsibilities & Skills
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Upholding of company values
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Adaptable to the needs of the business
- Continually seek personal and professional development
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbally and written
- Commercially astute
- Confident with IT to include Microsoft Office products and CRMs
Benefits of working at Situ
- 27 days of holiday per year (including two reset days) plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid working.
- A friendly bunch of people to work with!
To become a valued part of our dynamic and friendly team please download the application form, fill it in and send it with your covering letter to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time