We are Situ.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience. through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Due to rapid expansion, we have an exciting opportunity to join our world-class team of sales professionals with a culture of success where targets are regularly exceeded, and the highest levels of customer care are delivered. Full training and ongoing development will be provided so this Is a fantastic opportunity for someone who Is looking to progress their career as a Senior Account Manager.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, and high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
As Senior Account Manager you will have the overall responsibility for ensuring both team and account targets are met or exceeded. You will be responsible for revenue and management of all existing and achieved client accounts within the respective team. You may also be responsible for managing a team in the long run. As the first international office is being set up, flexibility is required. It will be all hands-on deck as we are growing our business.
***You must have experience within the serviced apartment, global mobility or relocation environment***
- Exceptional enquiry and booking management.
- Maximise all opportunities to develop and nurture new and existing relationships (clients, suppliers, colleagues etc.).
- Meet or exceed KPIs and revenue targets.
- Follow and support company policies and procedures.
- Assisting management as required.
- The continuous growth of your channel in line with targets.
- Commercial responsibility for both your team and Situ.
- Overall responsibilities for the success of designated accounts.
- Management responsibilities for teams (as required) in conjunction with Situ People.
- Expert industry knowledge.
- Attending networking events, representing Situ.
- This list is not exhaustive but covers most of what is expected. You will be expected to perform different tasks as required, in line with Situ's overall business strategies.
General responsibilities & skills
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Upholding of company values.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Adaptable to the needs of the business.
- Continually seek personal and professional development.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbally and written.
- Commercially astute.
- Confident with IT to include Microsoft Office products and CRMs.
You will spend approximately 2-3 weeks at the Exeter Office in the UK for training and to get you set up, thereafter you will be working closely together with our Country Manager Benelux and meeting on a regular basis to ensure you receive all the support required.
Initially, you will be working from home. In the long run, we will be opening an office in Amsterdam (around 2 days in the office to start with).
Benefits of working at Situ
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Uncapped commission scheme.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A friendly bunch of people to work with!
To become a valued part of our dynamic and friendly team please download the application form, fill it in and send it with your covering letter to [email protected]