Ready to build your career in a rapidly growing company? You’ve come to the right place.
We are Situ.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join our forward-thinking Supply Chain team. As Senior Supply Chain Manager you will play a key part in managing relationships with a diverse range of clients, you will actively meet clients and attend industry events to continually grow and nurture relationships. Based in Exeter you will manage and support our team, driving success for the team and Situ.
You will be responsible for supplier acquisition and management in line with the needs of the business, implementing strategic plans and processes to ensure the success of the department, guaranteeing excellent relationships while sourcing new properties worldwide in line with Situ’s strategic growth plans.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, a positive outlook, high levels of motivation, are target-oriented and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
As Senior Supply Chain Manager you will have the overall responsibility for ensuring both team and personal account targets are met or exceeded. You will be responsible for supplier acquisition and management in line with the needs of the business, implementing strategic plans and processes to ensure the success of the department, guaranteeing excellent relationships while sourcing new properties worldwide in line with Situ’s strategic growth plans. You will play a key part in the Supply Chain team’s progress of continual improvement through projects, enhancements and supporting other departments success while managing a team. Your responsibilities and activities will be flexible and interpreted around the needs of Situ and the Supply Chain department.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage the daily activity of the wider supply chain team to ensure content, acquisition and account management activities are performed and executed to the highest standards in line with company objectives.
- Overall responsibility for supplier acquisition and management.
- Strategically, identify and onboard new suppliers in line with company targets and objectives.
- Perform due diligence to ensure new suppliers adhere to the required standards.
- Regular travel in line with business requirements and strategies.
- Identify and manage serviced level issues, complaints, and any other issues through to resolution.
- Monitor and benchmark overall supplier performance.
- Attend regular viewing of apartment properties to ensure standards meet those required.
- Attend regular networking, meeting, and events.
- Monitor and review supplier rates, commissions, and SLA's to ensure the best value for Situ and Situ clients.
- Assist as needed in other aspects of the Supply Chain department such as Content and LIVE.
- Exceptional enquiry and booking management.
- Maximise all opportunities to develop and nurture new and existing relationships (clients, suppliers, colleagues etc.).
- Meet or exceed KPI’s and targets.
- Follow and support company policies and procedures.
- Assisting management as required.
- Continuous growth of your channel in line with targets.
- Commercial thinking for both your team and Situ.
- Overall responsibilities for the success of designated accounts.
- Management responsibilities for teams (as required) in conjunction with Situ People.
- This list is not exhaustive but covers most of what is expected. You will be expected to perform different tasks as required, in line with Situ overall business strategies.
General Responsibilities & Skills
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Upholding of company values.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Adaptable to the needs of the business.
- Continually seek personal and professional development.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbally and written.
- Commercially astute.
- Confident with IT to include Microsoft Office products and CRMs.
What You’ll Get
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!