Ready to build your career in a rapidly growing company? You’ve come to the right place.
We are Situ.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, a positive outlook, and high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
The role of Welcome Manager is to ensure that everyone who meets Situ always receives exceptional customer service and an outstanding experience. The Welcome Manager is responsible for managing and following up all inbound enquires and recognising new business opportunities.
The Welcome Manager should be the first point of contact for anyone who interacts with Situ, always acting as a brand ambassador. Responsible for ensuring all calls, emails, and enquiries are reviewed, followed up and responded to in a timely and professional manner whilst converting enquiries into bookings in line with KPI’s.
The Welcome Manager will help develop processes to ensure exceptional customer service and ensure a smooth stay for our guests.
- Converting inbound enquiries to bookings
- Delivery of a high-quality service that ensures all calls and website enquires are captured and acted upon quickly
- Recognising new business opportunities and present them to the relevant team
- Exceptional booking management
- Ensuring guests receive all necessary check-in and welcome information in a professional and timely manner
- Maximise opportunities to develop and nurture relationships (clients, suppliers, colleagues etc.)
- Meet or exceeds KPI’s and revenue targets
- Follow and support company policies and procedures
- Acting as a brand ambassador, providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Ensure speed of response and conversion of enquiries meets or exceeds KPI’s
- Help develop and implement systems and processes to ensure outstanding customer experience is always achieved
- Work collaboratively with all colleagues, providing additional support where needed
- Ensure that internal systems are maintained and updated correctly and promptly
- Ensure Situ values are always upheld
- This list is not exhaustive but covers most of what is expected. You will be expected to perform different tasks as required, in line with Situ overall business strategies
General responsibilities and skills
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Upholding of company values
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Adaptable to the needs of the business
- Continually seek personal and professional development
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbally and written
- Commercially astute
- Confident with IT to include Microsoft Office products and CRMs
Benefits of working at Situ
- 27 days of holiday per year (including two reset days) plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Uncapped commission scheme.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid working.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!
To become a valued part of our dynamic and friendly team please download the application form, fill it in and send it with your covering letter to [email protected]