We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience. through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Due to rapid expansion, we have an exciting opportunity to join our world-class team of sales professionals with a culture of success where targets are regularly exceeded, and the highest levels of customer care are delivered. Full training and ongoing development will be provided so this Is a fantastic opportunity for someone who Is looking to progress their career as an Account Manager.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
The Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining the client relationships for a portfolio of SITU corporate accounts and acting as the first point of contact. Duties include assisting the Senior Account Manager to ensure client KPI’s are met, revenue is maintained, and accounts are grown.
Responsible for converting any client’s requirements into bookings for anything from a few nights to three months and beyond. Speaking to our extensive supply chain, you will find the best rates and availability in line with customer requirements, make bookings and ensure a smooth stay for your guest, whatever their needs are in line with clear targets.
- Exceptional enquiry and booking management.
- Maximise all opportunities to develop and nurture new and existing relationships (clients, suppliers, colleagues etc.).
- Meet or exceed KPI’s and revenue targets.
- Follow and support company policies and procedures.
- Assist with management as required.
- Continuous growth of your channel in line with targets.
- Commercial thinking for both your team and SITU.
- Overall responsibilities for the success of designated accounts.
- Management responsibilities for teams (as required) in conjunction with SITU People.
- This list is not exhaustive but covers most of what is expected. You will be expected to perform different tasks as required, in line with SITU overall business strategies.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Upholding of company values.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Adaptable to the needs of the business.
- Continually seek personal and professional development.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbally and written.
- Commercially astute.
- Confident with IT to include Microsoft Office products and CRMs.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!