Ready to build your career in a rapidly growing company? You have come to the right place.
We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Exciting times are ahead of us which mean we are continually growing and developing our team. Based in the vibrant city of Exeter, we are an award-winning serviced apartment agency and offer a range of careers in this exciting, dynamic, and quickly evolving industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Payable Assistant to join our brilliant Finance team who have a culture of continually delivering excellent customer service.
If you are a hard-working person who enjoys a fast-paced role, we have an exciting new opportunity for you.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, a positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
The Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for processing suppliers' invoices and ensuring they match the sales invoices, as well as producing commission invoices from the system to match the supplier invoices. They will be responsible for responding to suppliers’ emails and contacting suppliers with any invoice issues while maintaining a strong relationship with them.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and comfortable working independently and as part of a wider team. They will have an excellent eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Processing supplier invoices, ensuring they match the sales invoices.
- Producing commission invoices from the system to match the supplier invoice.
- Ensure all emails that require a response are replied to on time.
- Communicating with suppliers regarding Invoice Issues.
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Can do, positive attitude.
- Strong QuickBooks Online experience.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!