Ready to build your career in a rapidly growing company? You have come to the right place.
We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Exciting times are ahead of us, which means we are continually growing and developing our team. Based in the vibrant city of Exeter, we are an award-winning serviced apartment agency and offer a range of careers in this exciting, dynamic, and quickly evolving industry. We are all about finding the right person so even if you are not based in Exeter, don’t let that stop you from applying, because we are open to exploring remote opportunities. However, we love our office and know you will too, and we'd like the right person to occasionally come to work in Exeter.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Interim Finance Assistant (Reconciliations) to join our brilliant Finance team, who have a culture of continually delivering excellent customer service.
If you are a hard-working person who enjoys a fast-paced role, this is the perfect opportunity for you. You will be supporting a dynamic and friendly in-house team and will work closely with managers to complete a large reconciliation project.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, a positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
The Interim Finance Assistant will be responsible to aid with the completion of a large reconciliation project. The project will predominantly involve matching invoices with suppliers bills on a large scale. They will be responsible for ensuring queries can be raised and dealt with accordingly.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and comfortable working independently and as part of a wider team. They will have excellent eye for detail and be comfortable with working and manipulating large data sets within Excel. A desirable requirement is reconciliation experience and knowledge of deferred income.
- Strong Excel experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Positive, approachable, and motivated.
- Strong reconciliation experience and deferred income.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!