We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Due to rapid expansion, we have an exciting opportunity to join our brilliant Marketing team who have a culture of continually delivering high-quality marketing content.
If you are creative and enthusiastic, looking to expand their digital marketing skills, enjoys writing creative copy and wants to learn paid search technique, we have a new opportunity for you. SITU's busy Marketing team Is looking for a Marketing Executive. You will be supporting Marketing Managers and the wider team in day-to-day marketing tasks, copywriting, creative campaigns, communication, and lots more. This role offers plenty of potential for growth into a creative team lead and beyond.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
As Marketing Executive, you are responsible for overseeing and coordinating a range of marketing-related tasks. Including but not limited to creating high-quality marketing content, copywriting, running and managing digital advertising campaigns, you will be supporting the Marketing team with operational tasks, overseeing list management and segmentation, marketing automation, collateral stock management, whilst also assisting the Sales team and SITU people with communication activities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Writing and proofreading creative copy for blogs, emails and other marketing assets.
- Social Media management.
- Running email marketing campaigns.
- Creating content for different communication channels.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system, including list management and segmentation.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Organising events and product exhibitions.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Creativity and excellent copywriting skills.
- Inquisitive and happy to learn new skills.
- A positive attitude and can-do approach is a must.
- Strong attention to detail and good organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- A true team player with strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of modern marketing techniques.