Ready to build your career in a rapidly growing company? You have come to the right place.
We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
If you love data, enjoy learning something new and are looking for an opportunity to expand your digital marketing skills, then we’d love to hear from you.
The right candidate will be provided with a wide range of necessary training and support. If you are a hard-working person who enjoys a fast-paced role, this role might just be for you. You will be supporting a dynamic and friendly in-house team and will work closely with managers to complete projects.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, a positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then please do get in touch!
SITU is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our dynamic in-house Marketing team. Full training and ongoing development will be provided so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion to research, has a love of numbers and enthusiastic to learn new things and looking to progress their career as a Marketing Executive.
As Marketing Executive, you are responsible for overseeing and coordinating a range of marketing-related tasks. This will include working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager in day-to day data driven marketing activities, such as improving the website, exploring data, conducting research and learning the ropes of Google platforms.
You will learn the basics of SEO, which will initially include helping to run keyword research and website optimisation campaigns. As you grow and learn more about the industry and our trends, you’ll support the team with reports and by analysing the data collected throughout various digital campaigns. With a love for seeing results, the role will include updating content on the website with an aim of seeing higher performance across Google and other browsers, such as Bing.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager through day-to-day website (SEO) tasks, such as uploading content and managing page structure.
- Learning how to run valuable keyword research and web site-wide performance campaigns.
- Running insightful reports and using its data to come to conclusions.
- Getting a grasp of digital ad campaigns on Google Ads or social media platforms.
- Helping to make database updates that will support marketing campaign processes, whilst also utilizing our system for project work.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define potential individuals or groups to target with marketing activity.
- You need to LOVE data and be excited about working with it.
- IT confident and ability with learning new systems.
- Inquisitive and happy to learn new skills and new platforms.
- Positive attitude and can-do approach are a must.
- Strong attention to detail and good organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- A true team player with strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of modern marketing techniques.
- Experience in marketing-related roles or a similar degree.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!