We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Due to rapid expansion, we have an exciting opportunity to join us in a brand new role of Welcome Manager. The role of Welcome Manager is to ensure that everyone who comes into contact with SITU receives exceptional customer service and an outstanding experience at all times so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who takes great pride in ensuring an exceptional customer experience is always achieved.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, a positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
As Reservation Manager, you will ensure that everyone who comes into contact with SITU receives exceptional customer service and an outstanding experience at all times. The Reservation Manager is responsible for managing and following up all inbound enquires, turning them into bookings.
The Reservation Manager is the first point of contact for anyone who interacts with SITU, acting as a brand ambassador at all times. Responsible for ensuring that all calls, emails, and enquiries are followed up and responded to in a timely and professional manner while continually developing processes and systems to ensure exceptional customer service is achieved.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Acting as a brand ambassador, providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Ensure monthly personal revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- Delivery of a high-quality service that ensures all calls and website enquires are captured and resolved quickly.
- Ensure speed of response and conversion of enquiries meets or exceeds KPI’s.
- Develop and implement systems and processes to ensure the outstanding customer experience is always achieved.
- Ensure that varying customer needs are met and understood.
- Work collaboratively with all colleagues, providing additional support where needed.
- Greet all guests, ensuring they receive all necessary check-in and welcome information in a professional and timely manner.
- Work alongside the Sales Operations Manager to review the role the department plays in supporting SITU strategies.
- Ensure that internal systems are maintained and updated correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure SITU values are always upheld.
- Available for out of hours on-call duties as required (based on a rota).
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Upholding of company values.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Adaptable to the needs of the business.
- Continually seek personal and professional development.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbally and written.
- Commercially astute.
- Confident with IT to include Microsoft Office products and CRMs.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!