We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Due to rapid expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our growing Sales Team. You will be responsible for the revenue and management of all existing and achieved client accounts within your respective team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with exceptional Account Manager or Senior Account Manager experience who is looking for their next opportunity.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
As Senior Account Manager you will have the overall responsibility for ensuring both team and account targets are met or exceeded. You will be responsible for revenue and management of all existing and achieved client accounts within respective team, you may also be responsible for managing a team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Exceptional enquiry and booking management.
- Maximise all opportunities to develop and nurture new and existing relationships (clients, suppliers, colleagues etc.).
- Meet or exceed KPI’s and revenue targets.
- Follow and support company policies and procedures.
- Assisting management as required.
- Continuous growth of your channel in line with targets.
- Commercial responsibility for both your team and SITU.
- Overall responsibilities for the success of designated accounts.
- Management responsibilities for teams (as required) in conjunction with SITU People.
- Expert industry knowledge.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Upholding of company values.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Adaptable to the needs of the business.
- Continually seek personal and professional development.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbally and written.
- Commercially astute.
- Confident with IT to include Microsoft Office products and CRMs.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!