We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Due to rapid expansion, we have an exciting opportunity to join our world-class Supply Chain team with a culture of success. Full training and ongoing development will be provided so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with exceptional customer service experience who is looking to progress their career as an Account Executive.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
The focus of the Supplier Account Executive will be to support all elements of the supply and relationship management with SITU’s suppliers. You will be working towards proactively growing SITU’s partner relations across the globe, helping to ensure suppliers’ account and property details are up to date as well as playing a key role in the suppliers’ compliance with the industry standards. Lastly, the right person will be expected to help manage the supplier network through account reviews and assist our sales and management team in client-specific projects.
KEY RESPONSBILITIES & DUTIES
- Assist in supplier content such as uploading properties to the supplier database to support its continued growth and support the sales team in help with complete property profiles for client quotes and larger contract bids.
- Assisting suppliers in the onboarding process to include the upload of their properties, access to the supplier portal and negotiating of contracts.
- Maintaining and developing existing supplier relationships to ensure that contacts and content is up to date.
- Liaising with the sales team to assist with enquiries that require immediate new suppliers and working collaboratively on new client’s acquisitions, onboarding, and client RFP's.
- Working closely with other SITU teams to ensure all supplier news is communicated.
From time to time, you may be involved in the following responsibilities!
- Qualifying and responding to new supplier enquiries.
- Strategically, identifying and onboarding new suppliers in line with objectives.
- Day to day account management to include hosting supplier review meetings and monitoring overall supplier performance.
- Identifying and managing serviced level issues, complaints, and any other issues through to resolution.
- Organising and conducting worldwide city tours and property inspections.
- Attend site visits as well as networking events and industry meetings when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention-to-detail & organisational skills
- Efficient in the use of software packages such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Be diplomatic and able to negotiate confidently.
- Flexible approach, to be able to work reactively to the day-to-day business needs.
- Practical and organised, with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Be happy to “muck-in” with other tasks as and when required.
- Interest in relationship building.
- Good geographical knowledge
- Experience of CRMs
- Be well presented and socially confident.
- Be self-starting and able to work alone as well as in a team.
- Have experience of international business.
- Be available to travel when required.