We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Due to rapid expansion, we have an exciting opportunity to join us in a brand new role of Welcome Manager. The role of Welcome Manager is to ensure that everyone who comes into contact with SITU receives exceptional customer service and an outstanding experience at all times so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who takes great pride in ensuring an exceptional customer experience is always achieved.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, a positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
The role of Welcome Manager is to ensure that everyone who comes into contact with SITU receives exceptional customer service and an outstanding experience at all times. The Welcome Manager is responsible for managing and following up all inbound enquires, turning them into sales.
The Welcome Manager is the first point of contact for anyone who interacts with SITU, acting as a brand ambassador at all times. Responsible for ensuring that all calls, emails, and enquiries are followed up and responded to in a timely and professional manner while continually developing processes and systems to ensure exceptional customer service is achieved.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Acting as a brand ambassador, providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Ensure monthly personal revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- Delivery of a high-quality service that ensures all calls and website enquires are captured and resolved quickly.
- Ensure speed of response and conversion of enquiries meets or exceeds KPI’s.
- Develop and implement systems and processes to ensure the outstanding customer experience is always achieved.
- Ensure that varying customer needs are met and understood.
- Work collaboratively with all colleagues, providing additional support where needed.
- Greet all guests, ensuring they receive all necessary check-in and welcome information in a professional and timely manner.
- Work alongside the Sales Operations Manager to review the role the department plays in supporting SITU strategies.
- Ensure that internal systems are maintained and updated correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure SITU values are always upheld.
- Available for out of hours on-call duties as required (based on a rota).
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Can do, positive attitude.
- Ability to create natural, engaging, and genuine conversations with guests.
- Minimum of three years relevant experience.
- Commercially astute.
- Good general sales and negotiation skills.