In light of recent events, we have taken steps to protect our employees, clients, suppliers and guests by minimising the risk of spreading infectious diseases.
STEPS IN PLACE
- Restricted business travel both into the office and out of the office to client sites/conferences.
- Office cleaning has been doubled to ensure regular deep cleaning to include high-touch areas are sterilized on a daily basis.
- All staff issued with care packs, including tissues, alcohol rub & alcohol wipes for high-use surfaces, such as keyboards, mice and phones.
- Digital wallboards are updated with signage to remind staff to wash hands.
- Any staff travelling outside of work via plane and/or to another country must work from home for at least 5 days on their return.
- Should employees become unwell, or believe that they have been exposed to an infectious disease (even if they are symptom-free), then they will have to self-isolate for 14 days.
- All staff are issued with work laptops configured to work on the Situ web app and to Situ’s information security protocols, from their homes.
- ‘Always on’ conferencing technology utilised to support our teams continued collaborative working – even when working at home.
- The internal COVID team has already been appointed and meets regularly.
- Suppliers are required to inform us of their strategic measures for minimising the risk of spreading infectious diseases.
The internal COVID team reviews news and government advice daily and makes changes to internal policy accordingly.
Should our off-site plan have to be enacted (due to a severe break-out in the local area, or a case in our own office), all third parties will be informed immediately, however service will continue as usual in line with Situ’s Business Continuity Plan.
Any changes in the availability of our supply chain will be communicated with clients.
Suppliers are requested to update their status regularly to Situ.
Should you wish to discuss this statement further, please contact Jody Kennard by email at [email protected] or by phone at +44(0)1392 690079